12x Cell Plant Tray - Gray
- Customer Reviews (0)
Our selection 12 cell plastic bedding trays are designed to fit 12 plants into the space of one half seed tray, with each plant having its own compartment so the roots of the plants can not grow into each other. The trays can be used at different stages of the plants life, with some growers using the trays from the germination stage and other transplanting the plants at plug stage. The trays are also sometimes referred to as Cell Packs, Marketing trays or bedding packs.
- Each trays is individual pressure formed to produce cell pack plant tray
- Each cell pack unit are designed to fit two trays into a standard full seed-tray (loosely) to help for carrying purposes.
- The Bedding pack trays are produced from a medium strength plastic, in practice no outer support is needed and the trays can be used again if handled with care.
- The upper contours of the trays ensure good strength for handling, with each cell pack having rolled down edges and two-level drainage at the bottom for overhead or sub-irrigation.
- The trays also have slots to accept carrying handles.
- Ideal for developing the root of young plants as an intermediate solution.
- Each cell of the tray comes with 3 holes at the bottom for irrigation.
Size (Whole tray)
External = 227x173x62mm (with lip) 62mm Deep
Size (Each cell)
Internal = 49x49mm (Top)
Internal = 35x34mm (Bottom)
Size (Each cell)
1.3 litres (whole tray)
0.11 litres (per cell)
Case quantity: 400 trays per case
Material: Pressure formed plastic
Reuse / Recycle: The trays are made from a flexible lightweight plastic and can be reused again if they are treated with care during their use. The trays can be recycled by all recycling centers, the lighter gray colour of the plastic passes through the MIR scanning process and then on to the recycling process.